Mini Simmons

is that guy in the southbay? looks like Malibu and the porto ships in the background…

He is out of Huntington, so that pic is probably either North Orange county, but could be South Bay. He is making some amazingly beautiful compsands. If I had the cash I would be all over one of his boards.

Would you PM me a profile of what you’re doing on the rail? Or post it? I am not sure about the rail after the hull. Right now I feel like I have it too thick. Yours looks really thin and very down.

might be tongue in cheek…

The Hullaballoo board is my 8-4. Pic taken by me. I don’t know Mason…so he musta got the pic from Spence or PG…or it might have been posted.

Roger

Can I make one or will this guy Joe Bauguess sue me?

Hahaha. No sueing, probably just be flamed by the retro-blogo-klepto-posesso-sphere elite. I’ve got mine pretty much tighened up on AKU Shaper. I’ll be in contact with you shortly.

Hey luis, any progress?

Thoughts on cutting a 5’10 or so mini-bob from this blank…anyone?

[img_assist|nid=1043218|title=Blank|desc=|link=none|align=none|width=640|height=449]

Yeah, where are all the vids? Cant seem to find any.

Well… no !

I´ve tested one Mini Simmons in the water, anda I didn´t managed too well with it…

And then there was the price that wan´t me to take by this board (700 € !, wich means about 1.000 USD)

meanwhile I bought one longboard for this summer, 9´1" Bonga M2 (real fast and manovreable board), but ny next order is going to be a “near” old school 9´2" by 23", by 3", with 3 stringers, actual rails, with no paint, well covered…

enough deck on the front to make noses, small rocker to be fast and a little tail rocker to make manoever…

I like to see them surfing with the mini Simmons, but I didn´t like to ride it… too fast and the manoever wasn´t what I wan´t

Outline looks like it has a bit of a parabolic shape (narrower by a hair in the middle and wider at nose and tail. Is that true or an optical illusion?

howdy DD,

seems like the link’s gone circular? where’s the pdf exactly?

cheers,