More boards please!

Come on guys post some of your favorite boards.Herb.

Come on guys post some of your favorite boards.Herb. Pretty soon…Scott.

Come on guys post some of your favorite boards.Herb. Herb, Thinking of one of my favorite boards spurs the memory of many trips to Mexico. Sure wish I had one like that to ride today, instead of just hanging on a wall. As long as I’m in the wish mode, I wish I could ride one like I could back then as well. Maybe you will post a picture of it someday for all to enjoy. Aloha, Old Longboarder P.S. Bolsa or Sunset Saturday! My old friend Leigh (formerly of BJ Surfboards) is going to meet us there. Maybe we’ll see you too?

Herb, Thinking of one of my favorite boards spurs the memory of many trips > to Mexico. Sure wish I had one like that to ride today, instead of just > hanging on a wall. As long as I’m in the wish mode, I wish I could ride > one like I could back then as well.>>> Maybe you will post a picture of it someday for all to enjoy.>>> Aloha, Old Longboarder>>> P.S. Bolsa or Sunset Saturday! My old friend Leigh (formerly of BJ > Surfboards) is going to meet us there. Maybe we’ll see you too?..COOL!!! DO MY BEST! STILL HAVE WHAT WE NEED.Herb.