Mr J. Swaylockian...

Michael - Got your mail today also. Same question as SCGary… will you need a tent spot or? Thanks!

Yo! thats me. 1 tent spot please. I am currently wondering which components of my quiver to bring, but will be bringing the blue xps swaylock inspired home built fish. This board will be available for testing by anyone who wants a go. Will we be a sufficiently close knit enough bunch such that board security won’t be a big problem? coz I don’t want to cook them by leaving them in the car all day.

Yo! thats me. 1 tent spot please. I am currently wondering which components of my quiver to bring, but will be bringing the blue xps swaylock inspired home built fish. This board will be available for testing by anyone who wants a go. Will we be a sufficiently close knit enough bunch such that board security won’t be a big problem? coz I don’t want to cook them by leaving them in the car all day.

Security has crossed my mind also. Boards can be piled up somewhere near S.A. central during the day but at night you should probably make plans to secure your gear as you see fit. Theft hasn’t been much of a problem there in the past to my knowledge but you can never be too careful.

Security has crossed my mind also. Boards can be piled up somewhere near S.A. central during the day but at night you should probably make plans to secure your gear as you see fit. Theft hasn’t been much of a problem there in the past to my knowledge but you can never be too careful.

Is there still room? Who should i call. I would love to go. I dont even really need a real campsite i will sleep in a parking lot. Thanks a bunch.

Is there still room? Who should i call. I would love to go. I dont even really need a real campsite i will sleep in a parking lot. Thanks a bunch.

Please send 10.00 to hold a spot in the group camps that have been reserved. Or you can just show up and take your chances. There should be plenty of room. John Mellor 271 Vista Ct Los Osos, Ca 93402

Please send 10.00 to hold a spot in the group camps that have been reserved. Or you can just show up and take your chances. There should be plenty of room. John Mellor 271 Vista Ct Los Osos, Ca 93402

John, its realy cool of you to take this on. I’ll be sending you my $10 bucks this week. Thanks, Scott.

John, its realy cool of you to take this on. I’ll be sending you my $10 bucks this week. Thanks, Scott.