music in the shaping room

Shame on you cleanlines! I’ve been in your work shop and you had on country music!

I heard about a famous name who shapes to Rush Limbaa. Makes me not want > to get a board shaped under that kind of influence. Who is this famous name that shapes to Rush Limbaugh? Sounds like a thoughtful person to me. Actually Rush is moderately to the right of center, not a right-winger, That would be Hitler.

Who is this famous name that shapes to Rush Limbaugh? Sounds like a > thoughtful person to me. Actually Rush is moderately to the right of > center, not a right-winger, That would be Hitler. Music is great, depending on what Im doing... but most of the time I have my own groove going on inside my head, and I seldom allow anything to interfere with it. Outside influences, especially the ones that mark the passage of time, can frequently become a bit irritating and disrupt focus. But thats just me.

is this true clean lines?? is there a “tear in your beer” or something??>>> Shame on you cleanlines! I’ve been in your work shop and you had on > country music!

is this true clean lines?? is there a “tear in your beer” or > something?? Uh o Ive been nailed.I’m gonna try to worm my way out though…when Tuna comes to my shop I have to change the way that I dress and operate so he can’t steal my top secret shaping methods.The bow tie and wingtip shoes are the the secret.We don’t drink beer down here…we like “corn likker” whoooeee it makes us shoot our guns better.

…I listen to Cheech and Chong, sometimes while I shape.Herb

…I listen to Cheech and Chong, sometimes while I shape.Herb Me too Herb but I was afraid to admit it…I am trying to promote myself as a craftsman…I also watch a lot of the old Loony Tunes cartoons.I also confess to an addiction to old ZAP comics…The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers would approve of this string…not to mention Mr. Natural.Jeeze.

KPIG radio – Freedom, CA

I heard about a famous name who shapes to Rush Limbaa. Makes me not want > to get a board shaped under that kind of influence. I don’t know…anybody that far to the Right…boards might be good for Rincon, eh?

I heard about a famous name who shapes to Rush Limbaa. Makes me not want > to get a board shaped under that kind of influence. Oh yeah, that reminds me-Ted Nugent.

depending on my mood…anything from Slayer to Israel vibrations( one of the best roots reggae bands I’ve ever heard).

KPIG radio – Freedom, CA snnooorttt snnoorrtt

I’m lookin’ for a few classic rock 8-tracks that are in playing condition. It would be cool to see if my old unit can still play them! Anyone with this ancient form of “music playing tape” out there?>>> I crank-on my deluxe “ancient garage entertainment center”: an > AM/FM combo stereo with functioning 8-track built in. Man is it old! I > listen to whatever the classic rock stations of southern California are > playing at the time.

The Crossfires, Original Surfaris, and Lee Morgan.>>> depending on my mood…anything from Slayer to Israel vibrations( one of > the best roots reggae bands I’ve ever heard).

I just found this by accident. Love this. Hawaiian swing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW892ie9hRM&index=12&list=FLjTK_RtTK5BrmhKxsJK1qFA

like this…
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUlJMrSgUqIUzJEtnyuC93L4xjbhgqz6tvuvME0/?taken-by=mattysurfboards

Eagles, Rodriguez, Gerry Rafferty, The Stones