My Solar Powered Post-Cure Oven

If you need FCS plugs just go direct to FCS, pm ‘‘fcseast’’ on here. Or just call 321 777 1280 tomorrow after 9 am.

Nice ‘‘tech’’ solutions too, btw. You know I like those brutally simple ways of doing things. It’s all too easy to overthink stuff and come up with complex ways of solving the same problem.

Hey Mike, I am actually offloading mine cheaper than you can get them from FCS.

I’m not making a single penny off of them.

I’m just ryinging to recoup a little of what I paid from my last shipment.

I have 12 tri-fin sets and 3 pairs of side bites

Just FYI

Not trying to block you there, Todd. But craftee is 100 miles from FCS East and you’re 3000 miles. And he needs plugs and you said you had Fusions. Sorry if I misunderstood. Now that we’ve totally sidetracked this thread… how 'bout those those solar gator ovens?

Yeah…my head is aleady “over engineering” that marvelous piece of engineering genious.

I’ve got a table and a lid with black tarp and…aww…forget it.

Greg,

NC at times has not been far behind. I found the gray ones lasted a bit longer. Nothing worse than riding out a hurricane and hearing that dreaded sound like God shuffling a deck of cards on your roof. Then going out the next day and seeing most of your shingles in the yard. Well at least better than the entire roof. Hope we get lucky again this year. Not much of a problem with that in AZ I bet. In the spirit of not hi-jacking the thread last summer I used our old Camry as a solar oven. It came with electric vent portals (electric windows). Wife problem comes in when she has to take the truck instead of the car.

Dave_D