need a fin for an old 6'0 Island Inspired with a G&S fin box what the hell somebody please help me i

a couple of days ago i picked up an old 6’0 Island Inspired board for $35 at the longboard grotto (what a steal). anyhoo, it looks like an early thruster, it has glassed in side fins made of foam, and then a small finbox in the middle (looks just big enough to hold a center thruster fin). sort of like the ofishl sidefin boxes. inside the box it says G&S STAR SYSTEMS. im guessing it was a new fin system that never worked. anyway, im trying to find a middle fin to fit this thing but im not having much luck. anyone remember these or know what kind of fin went in the box or where i could find one?? thanks team -steve

a couple of days ago i picked up an old 6’0 Island Inspired board for $35 > at the longboard grotto (what a steal). anyhoo, it looks like an early > thruster, it has glassed in side fins made of foam, and then a small > finbox in the middle (looks just big enough to hold a center thruster > fin). sort of like the ofishl sidefin boxes. inside the box it says > G&S STAR SYSTEMS. im guessing it was a new fin system that never > worked. anyway, im trying to find a middle fin to fit this thing but im > not having much luck. anyone remember these or know what kind of fin went > in the box or where i could find one?? thanks team -steve >>>>>> Steve, Give G&S a call they might have some fins left over from back in the day. This fin system was actually popular for early thruster and twin fin set ups in the late 70’s and early 80’s. G&S phone # 858 695-2690, good luck, sk

a couple of days ago i picked up an old 6’0 Island Inspired board for $35 > at the longboard grotto (what a steal). anyhoo, it looks like an early > thruster, it has glassed in side fins made of foam, and then a small > finbox in the middle (looks just big enough to hold a center thruster > fin). sort of like the ofishl sidefin boxes. inside the box it says > G&S STAR SYSTEMS. im guessing it was a new fin system that never > worked. anyway, im trying to find a middle fin to fit this thing but im > not having much luck. anyone remember these or know what kind of fin went > in the box or where i could find one?? thanks team -steve Steve, I have some center fins for those boxes, net time your at the Grotto, come bt the factory. Jim

You guys are awesome, you always pull through for me. ill probably be at the grotto again tomorrow, or saturday. which factory are you at? moonlight? thanks again steve>>> Steve, I have some center fins for those boxes, net time your at the > Grotto, come bt the factory. Jim

You guys are awesome, you always pull through for me. ill probably be at > the grotto again tomorrow, or saturday. which factory are you at? > moonlight? thanks again>>> steve Steve, I am the far north end of the Hill Top Partners building (housing Channin, Bahne/Fins Unlimited. 583-587 Westlake 760-427 1763