Need some local swaylocks help

Does not look bad to me, but finally it is the blade, that makes a good plane. Often older blades are really good, and I made good experiences especially with japanese planes (kanna).
But here too, the risk is the blade…
Found this one, it may be interesting for you too, its rounded length and crosswise and gives you all opportunities for concaves. If the link does not go directly, please use the select button and select “sori sottomaru”
I do not know this plane, but it appeals to me…
https://www.ebay.de/itm/DAIGORO-Blue-paper-steel-wood-plane-Wood-Plane-Hand-Planer-Carpenter-JAPAN/253131859838?hash=item3aefd5a77e:m:m5O4taZlXTP2m910evz40jw

Schon!
Will try some cheaper options and keep that one in bookmarks, looks very nicely made

I lost my stringer plane when i left it in the shaping bay at the Vissla shaping display. Its killing me. Tried to use an old antique razor blade plane was not a very successful event. chunked the stringer and the foam.
Face palm!!!

Ouch that must hurt! I got a spoke shave through today, the handles are so low down I will gouge the foam with my fingers so gonna have to put bolts through the handle to give me something to hold onto, I may have a face palm of my own yet!