Need Suggestion

I watched some surfing videos and enjoyed a lot… Deep in my heart… I felt some sparks and thought If I could do such things… Immediately I run a search for buying a surfboard and eventually I got one where they have top 10 wakesurfing boards.  But the sad part is I literally don’t know how this works… how can i learn surfing?? I really wanna go to the seas for surfing… atleast one time in my life… 

I removed the link from your post, as (much like the wording of your post) it looked suspiciously like spam, and was completely unnecessary to your question. 

On the outside chance this is a sincere, post, I will ask: Where do you live, and how old are you?

…Crickets.

Here ya go… And right now might be considered ‘prime time’ for the endeavor I describe.

Get yourself a round trip ticket to Honolulu.  Fly there and get a hotel room on the beach at Waikiki.  Check with hotel concierge about surfing lessons.  

There are several instruction places with rental boards.  One of the Hawaiian beachboys will have you on your feet and sliding towards shore in no time.

I honestly can’t think of a better place or a better way to do it. The waves are generally nice easy breakers, the board will be a big floaty tanker and the water will be warm.

https://www.waikikibeachservices.com/our-services/surf-lessons-in-waikiki/

a costco wave storm board and “north shore” movie for lingo and surf etiquette and your in the game…

Get together with losersnake.  He’s got a lot of cad files.

^^^hahahahaha

“So l come out here from Ohio a month ago.

l’d never seen the ocean before. Any ocean.

l never thought it would affect me so much.

l’m drawn to it. Or something.

l want to do what you do. lt’s the truth.”

so what is that, “I’m from Ohio, etc”, a quote from a PM??

cuz I got a PM from the poster saying he was from Canada.

I told him to post a few facts that could help us help him, but nothing but crickets.

really seems like an attempt at disguising his spam to an SUP retail site with a feigned sincerity

Such Negativity from the “Crew” at Sways.  Where’s the love my braddas and sistahs?

That is when Johnny Utah is convincing Tyler Endicott to teach him how to surf (and unwittingly facilitate Special Agent Utah’s undercover entrance into the CA surf culture).

Point Break, 1991

Just keeping eyes on the forum to watch for annoying spam as much as possible. It’s not like anyone’s gonna say thanks or anything, haha.

My reason for that particular Point Break movie quote.

Thnx - the remake was weak, but def fun to watch in 3D.