New boards

Anyone interested in a Bamboo Surfboard? These boards are made in Australia. I am the East Coast distributor for the company. The advantages of a bamboo board are: lighter, stronger, more flexible, and faster than fiberglass boards. They are not indestructible, but they are tough. They have a closed cell system, and due to the foam used they do not take water if dinged. It is very hard to get a pressure ding in these boards. Pound for pound bamboo is six times stronger than steel and 2 times stronger than fiberglass, so bamboo boards are very durable and will last you a very long time if not forever. Shoot me an e-mail with the size you are looking for and I can give you a price quote with shipping. Check out www.bamboosurfboards.com and see what you think. The prices on the website are lower now than what’s posted. It is in the process of being updated. E-mail at with any questions you may have, we also sell bamboo wakeboards, skateboards, and kiteboards with more to come. Let me know if you have any questions. Later, Dan http://www.bamboosurfboards.com.au/