new comments on bonzer longboard

all the comments are very old.Can someone give me a review of their Campbell Bros longboard,not one shaped by someone else,please.I surf in Hawaii,I have a Campbell 7.2,5 fin egg,a 7.2 Russ short style(3 fin) shaped by my friend,and a 7.0, 5 fin shaped by another fiend.I have been a Bonzer aficionado since the 1st one I got in 72? 73?shaped by Mike Eaton.Due to cancer( and an old fart at 65),I gave away all my shortboards,and use these 3 mid size ones,along with longboards.Chemo is making me very tired,and one of my favorite winter spots is a reef break at a very long paddle out,and even longer paddle in,so a longboard is making it easier,and hawaiian style longboards can handle bigger surf,but I love the bonzer feeling.So any valid,personal experience comment would be greatly appreciated,as i am thinking of ordering one,mahalo nui.

I am not a Bonzer aficionado, but my good friend Tim is - he lived in Hawaii for 35 years, and lives in Costa Rica now, and he rides nothing BUT Bonzers.  I say if you like the way they surf, go for it! You will not be disappointed, cuz nobody knows Bonzers like the Bonzer brothers!!

P.S. sorry to hear about the cancer & chemo, that sucks. But you are staying positive and continuing to surf, good on ya! Maurice Cole just posted he is battling his 3rd round right now. Hoping for the best for you & Maurice!!!

The Cambell bros or one bro has a shop in Haliewa , go talk story .

mahalo nui Huck

yes,next time I make it over to O’ahu.Last time I went they were closed.Mahalo.

…you do not want my opinion because I am not Campbell but I make bonzers and also suggested some tweaks to Duncan some 15 years ago.

I made several big wave bonzer longboards.

What I see is that the Hawaii orders mostly are in charge of the son; and he is “green” yet…

yes,I do value your opinion.,very much.I actually have only one Bonzer shaped by Malcom Campbell.All the others,were shaped by either Mike Eaton,Matt Calvani,Tom Parrish and Don Mitsuyuki.The Campbells have been very generous and helpful about sharing their knowledge,right from the beginning.Recently they helped my friend doing the glassing on my board about the fin placement and cant on the side runners and helped my another friend’s shaper also on the fins and channels.