New Feature

Suddenly I go to the bottom of the page and there’s a place to post without going to another page … friggen COOL!!! I can now review the entire tread while writing. WOW!

That is cool. I’d like the underlining feature back–so I can differentiate between the emphasis underlining imparts vs the emphasis italics impart, and I kinda miss being able to make your letters really really big or really really small–and different colors and all that… well, naw, I guess I don’t really miss any of that stuff, but I know other guys do–I miss those guys–well, naw, I guess I don’t…

: )

[quote="$1"]

Suddenly I go to the bottom of the page and there's a place to post without going to another page ..... friggen COOL!!! I can now review the entire tread while writing.  WOW! 

[/quote]

Well it's like anything else add a few features and then the cost of membership goes up. In this case it's at the cost of all the other sh*# I should be doing while spending so much time at Sways.

This is so cool…I can rack up points like nobody’s business!

the “quote” button is an often overlooked thingy, really makes it clear who/what post you are responding to when necessary

well what about the rest??