New tricks for old dogs...............patches for side boxes,,,,,,,,,

…I have found a great way to make patches for your side boxes/fins if you do freelaps,top and bottom(I guess you could do this with cutlaps too).When cuting out your lap find the area where you are to install your boxes/fins,and cut a wider path around to cover the area,INSTANT BOX PATCH!!!No more cutting extra patches anymore,unless you want more? …Hey,Mr.C I’ve been working with a machinist buddy of mine on the cordless thing,POWER VS TIME vs WEIGHT is the biggest concern.I’ll let you know how the tie-dye thing goes after I finish ,if it works I’LL POST THE HOW TOs.Herb

…I have found a great way to make patches for your side > boxes/fins if you do freelaps,top and bottom(I guess you could do this > with cutlaps too).When cuting out your lap find the area where you are to > install your boxes/fins,and cut a wider path around to cover the > area,INSTANT BOX PATCH!!!No more cutting extra patches anymore,unless you > want more?>>> …Hey,Mr.C I’ve been working with a machinist buddy of mine on the > cordless thing,POWER VS TIME vs WEIGHT is the biggest concern.I’ll let you > know how the tie-dye thing goes after I finish ,if it works I’LL POST THE > HOW TOs.Herb Yo herb I lost you on the fin patch thing…just figure that I am a kook and run it by me again.Makita makes a cordless planer but it looks kinda cheezy.

…The patch is in the contour of the lap you cut.You cut it bigger towards the center of the board,where you would put the patches for the side boxes or glasson fins…this help?Herb

…The patch is in the contour of the lap you cut.You cut it bigger > towards the center of the board,where you would put the patches for the > side boxes or glasson fins…this help?Herb Yep I finally got it…thanks Herb.