NJ swaylockers- last chance for free EPS block and some masonite

Last chance to pick up this 6" x 24" x 72" block of 2-lb C-bead EPS foam from Carpenter Foam. Perfect for making a fish or stubbie.

I’ve lost my work and storage space temporarily, and I would rather see this block go to good use rather than go out to the curb this Tuesday during our annual town-wide bulk disposal day.

All cuts were well-squared off, making for easy measuring, hotwiring, and templating. Some edges and corners have experienced very minor scuffs in storage, but nothing that would possibly affect the usable region.

I also have 4 sheets of masonite for templates you would be welcome to take. They are already marked up with rocker and outline templates for a 6’1" CI flyer and a 5’8" Mabile keel fish, but of course you could add and cut whatever you want to them. They are in 8’ x 1’ strips.

I am not asking for $, but if you want good Karma you can make a donation to Swaylocks in your and my honor.

Pickup in Lavallette, NJ (next door to Ortley Beach and about halfway between Seaside and Manasquan). Please PM or reply ASAP if interested as the deadline to pick up all this is the morning of Tuesday, October 14th.

i would take it but i live in NC and dont have any money for shippin or a ride to get it

wish i could though

If its still available I will take it this Sunday. Hell, I can’t just take it, I’ll even offer you some scratch for it. Please let me know as I will be in your area Sunday morning. Thanks.

Jon

snjsurfer- it’s yours if you want it. I PM-ed you my cell phone #.

The EPS foam block and masonite was handed off to SNJsurfer (from swaylocks) this afternoon. Glad to see it will go to good use. A donation will be made to swaylocks in leiu of payment and exchange for helping me move this foam without utilizing swaybay.