Noserider Design Query

…I tell ya McDing; with that last comment that you posted and the likes along these years; is that I see that very possible you are a great guy to talk etc

-Hi Gbzausa; yes; that is Sun light.

-Hi Tenderloin; not an Edwards outline too. May be I would upload other photo if I find.

The first outline was a decent enough outline and would make a good board.  I like this one better myself though. Depends on what you are after.  I tend toward fuller templates if I think I might nose ride the board even a little.  That outline with a soft rail and the proper concave will be a lot of fun for you.  You could add a little flip in the tail starting right at the back edge of the fin box.  I do that whenever I am shaping a “Noserider” out of a Natural Rocker blank.  Post up some pics when you get her done and let us know what you think.  Always interesting to hear a guy think out loud about what he thinks about a board.  Lowel

I still have a semester of college to get through until I can get home and rebuild my workshop, so it’s gonna be a while till I build this one but I’ll certainly post pics on here when I do. The new workshop is gonna be epic though. I have big 8’ side lights to hang, a fat dust collector with plenty of hoses, an air compressor (finally), and all my old shaping and glassing stuff from the last two years. It’s gonna be another summer of building boards for me. Always grateful to be able to come on here and ask questions, learn from experienced people, and stuff my face with information. 

Sounds like a Pro-level shaping bay.  Congrats.  It will make a big difference in the quality of your shaping.  With those lights you will see a lot more.