oh yea bringin

Howzit Ambrose, When are you leaving for Ca.,I want to send a Ferro soft pad for the raffle and i’ll be coming through Kapaa probably this next Mon. Aloha, Kokua

Howzit Ghunt, Man-o-wars come close to shore every month like clockwork. I think it’s like 12 days after the full moon and if they’re here now then they won’t be around during your stay on Kauai. Like Ambrose said it’s been gusty trades the last few days, but you guys are used to onshore winds. Aloha, Kokua

Howzit Ghunt, Man-o-wars come close to shore every month like clockwork. I think it’s like 12 days after the full moon and if they’re here now then they won’t be around during your stay on Kauai. Like Ambrose said it’s been gusty trades the last few days, but you guys are used to onshore winds. Aloha, Kokua

ferro pad / pad ok ?

ferro pad / pad ok ?

Hay Ambrose when you come thru, Santa Cruz stop by and see me. I don’t know if the wife will let me go down to the camp out, but if you need a 10’6" long board I got some that you can use durning your stay. Let me know.

Hay Ambrose when you come thru, Santa Cruz stop by and see me. I don’t know if the wife will let me go down to the camp out, but if you need a 10’6" long board I got some that you can use durning your stay. Let me know.