oh yea bringin

bringin t- shirts for the raffle whats the schedule for the raffle? saturday? day? night ? planing arround realities can be ???//

Ambrose - You’re coming all the way from Hawaii?! OK!!! Some of the attendees have jobs, kids in school, etc. For those that are packing it in and heading home Sunday, we’ve planned the raffle for Saturday around sunset.

Ambrose - You’re coming all the way from Hawaii?! OK!!! Some of the attendees have jobs, kids in school, etc. For those that are packing it in and heading home Sunday, we’ve planned the raffle for Saturday around sunset.

Howzit Ambrose, good for you, at least Kauai will be represented at the Swaylocks shindig.Aloha, Kokua

Howzit Ambrose, good for you, at least Kauai will be represented at the Swaylocks shindig.Aloha, Kokua

How have the waves been around 'Anini and Anahola…and in general over there?

How have the waves been around 'Anini and Anahola…and in general over there?

started foam an lass project completions aug 11 lotsa wind surely anahola has been veery good although thhhhhhiissssss is pocho season …with wind we get man o’ warat all wind swell spots. Surfed south peak lydgate tuesday to tryout new 9’2’ 5-d flyer “spirit child of the august moon” with extensive expressionist color ap… wil dog ya wan me to drive the caddilak suv to Oakland to ship when you win it in the raffle? ambrose

started foam an lass project completions aug 11 lotsa wind surely anahola has been veery good although thhhhhhiissssss is pocho season …with wind we get man o’ warat all wind swell spots. Surfed south peak lydgate tuesday to tryout new 9’2’ 5-d flyer “spirit child of the august moon” with extensive expressionist color ap… wil dog ya wan me to drive the caddilak suv to Oakland to ship when you win it in the raffle? ambrose

Ambrose, is pocho Hawaiian for Portuguese man-o-war? Getting blown in on heavy trades?

Ambrose, is pocho Hawaiian for Portuguese man-o-war? Getting blown in on heavy trades?

I got hit by a man-o-war over there last year just up from where Ambros lives. I have been in the water for over 50 years and that is the first for me. I hope it is the last. Heavy trades were blowing for over a week. I just went out for a swim. Got me chest, neck and back.

I got hit by a man-o-war over there last year just up from where Ambros lives. I have been in the water for over 50 years and that is the first for me. I hope it is the last. Heavy trades were blowing for over a week. I just went out for a swim. Got me chest, neck and back.

yep you got it POCHC is the current slang for Portugese man o’ war and a nomination concept for the slang mat refrence to perhaps replace the comic dis “trashbag” the recipe for cooking pocho hasnt materialized yet otherwise they could achieve wider appreciation …sting affects are cumulative sensitives need to get the bee sting shot …?anaphalactic shock! aroha ambrose on the visitors 50 questions soapbox …no those arent pineapples in that tree

yep you got it POCHC is the current slang for Portugese man o’ war and a nomination concept for the slang mat refrence to perhaps replace the comic dis “trashbag” the recipe for cooking pocho hasnt materialized yet otherwise they could achieve wider appreciation …sting affects are cumulative sensitives need to get the bee sting shot …?anaphalactic shock! aroha ambrose on the visitors 50 questions soapbox …no those arent pineapples in that tree

Kokua: Got your check…Thanks and good luck.

Kokua: Got your check…Thanks and good luck.

Howzit Lee, Good, that was pretty fast, glad to see the USPS is doing their job. When are you leaving for Big Sur, I might be able to send a prize for the raffle, a ferro soft pad fro sanding. I’ll try to get it in the mail today or maybe i’ll send it with Ambrose. Aloha, Kokua

Howzit Lee, Good, that was pretty fast, glad to see the USPS is doing their job. When are you leaving for Big Sur, I might be able to send a prize for the raffle, a ferro soft pad fro sanding. I’ll try to get it in the mail today or maybe i’ll send it with Ambrose. Aloha, Kokua

Howzit Ambrose, When are you leaving for Ca.,I want to send a Ferro soft pad for the raffle and i’ll be coming through Kapaa probably this next Mon. Aloha, Kokua