Old hobie for bob Kennedy

Anyone interested in this board… …and how should you have it appraised ..jeff.mcquillen@yahoo.com 

What’s the back story on this board?  Or do you know any history?  Not very often that you see a printed “for” lam on any board.   Gotta have something to do with UA.

I found the board in a garage the woman is a surgeon in New York City and she believe the board is Bobby Kennedy JF Kennedy’s brother I am trying to get in contact with her to find out exactly how she came across the board.

Wow!   That would be incredible.   That logo of the U.S. and United I am assuming to be United Airlines.

That would be a big jump , there are a lot of Bob Kennedy,s in the world  , I know two , good luck .

I just saw a bob Kennedy is a CEO for united…I will reach out to see if it was his fathers…I did get a read on the date of the board mid 1960s

Well that’s not the sort of attitude that’s gonna get this thing on eBay with a $50,000 price tag haha. 

Reality??? Who needs reality! 

Well come on bro;  what’s your reality?

Quite obviously made for someone connected to United Airlines.

The board was made some time between 1966 and 1968, as that’s when Hobie was using their own proprietary fin system known as the ‘dog bone’ box.

Well bone my dog.  Whatcha know?