ProBox in Australia?

Are Probox fins readily available in oz? I’ve spied a pair online that would be perfect for a board i’ve just made but… can’t find anything on shops, distrubitors, offices, contact etc.

From memory I think Empire Foam on the Gold Coast was a distributer.

Try them http://www.geocities.com/empirefoam/contact.html

Cheers,

Scot

I believe Burfords is the distributor for Pro Box now? Larry should be able to confirm.

Thanks guys for your replies, i’ve made a few calls and done some more research and am going to opt for futures (again). They’re a good system and will serve their purpose.

I’m quite suprised that probox (and lokbox for that matter) haven’t penetrate the ozzy market yet… musn’t love us.

Cheers,

Jonno

Hey rhythmsticks

When I was looking for proboxes a few months ago the only way to get them was direct order from Robin in Hawaii (contact details on their web site ). Things may have changed since then hope we do get an Aussie distributor.

Cheers

Mooneemick

I tried to call Larry today and there was a message stating that he was out of town. Hopefully he’ll find this post when he gets back and can help.

Quote:

Are Probox fins readily available in oz? I’ve spied a pair online that would be perfect for a board i’ve just made but… can’t find anything on shops, distrubitors, offices, contact etc.

Hi rhythmsticks, We don’t have a central point in Oz right now. I tried with Empire foam, but things didn’t work. No hard feelings between Empire and us, just not a easy fit to their program. We do sell alot of product to Oz from our website, Robin has it wired to get stuff there quick and has done so for almost 4 years now. Oz is a strong supporter of ProBox. I am still talking with other people to set up a center point in Oz to best serve you guys. We appreciate the support from Oz who play a important role to the world surfing community. Will keep you posted on any important information.

Mahalo,Larry

www.ProBoxfinsystems.com

Quote:

I tried to call Larry today and there was a message stating that he was out of town. Hopefully he’ll find this post when he gets back and can help.

Hi Mahana, Sorry I missed you call. Was on the road doing ProBox installs in North San Diego county. Thanks for your support my friend.

Mahalo,Larry

www.Proboxfinsystems.com

Quote:

From memory I think Empire Foam on the Gold Coast was a distributer.

Try them http://www.geocities.com/empirefoam/contact.html

Cheers,

Scot

Thanks for stepping in scot. You were right about empire foam. Mahalo,Larry

www.ProBoxfinsystems.com

Quote:

I believe Burfords is the distributor for Pro Box now? Larry should be able to confirm.

Hi deanbo, Burford distributes Power Pads for me in Oz. ProBox may be a thought,thanks for bringing that to my attension my friend.

Mahalo,Larry

www.ProBoxfinsystem.com

Are Futures in Australia selling Pro boxes?

Quote:

Are Futures in Australia selling Pro boxes?

Hi deanbo, Future is not a distributor of ProBox anywhere from us. Is there something I don’t know about?

Mahalo,Larry

Aren’t Futures making a pro box compatible range as well? Or do they not sell the boxes that these fins are supposed to fit.

Quote:

Aren’t Futures making a pro box compatible range as well? Or do they not sell the boxes that these fins are supposed to fit.

It’s my understanding that probox has some customers that like some of Futures more unique fins like the vectors and scimitars and futures is helping those customers out by producing some of those designs to fit a probox system. Seems like there was a thread that explained all of this awhile ago. Sounds like a friendly limited alliance but not a distributorship.

hey solo

off topic     but in answer to your question in looked thread 

lets put it this way i would not vote democrat

darker than dark

Quote:

hey solo

off topic but in answer to your question in looked thread

lets put it this way i would not vote democrat

darker than dark

I am the farthest thing from an ultra lib as you get…but I couldn’t with a good conscience vote for Mccain or the Republicans after the last eight years. I’ll likely sit this one out until the next Revolution.