Qualities of a STABLE shape to practice crosstepping

Hi everyone, I had an accident that hindered my balance some time ago. Been longboarding for 35 years. I am looking for a shape /fin that will really help me in practicing remastering crosstepping…What qualities (wide tail/volume ect. would create this stable practice craft? Maybe there is a of the rack model out there that comes to peoples minds. I usually ride 9’6+.
My quiver last year was dewey weber performer, anderson faverberow II, bing, stamps custom…help please…

1 Like

I may have answered this already somewhere else but the Walden Magic at 9-6 is a very stable shape. I don’t think the fin choice is critical but I’m sure the standard fin configuration the board is sold with (single with side bites) would work just fine.

I also suggested in an earlier post on the same subject (if that was you) that you consider working with a balance board. I tried various models, and eventually found CoolBoard to be the most difficult/ challenging, but also the best payoff in terms of results. I had issues following hip replacement surgery.

1 Like