Question for sandwich board makers on Oahu

I was just wondering where everyone gets their supplies, such as Veneers, composite skins, and lightwight EPS foam, from???

Mahalo

Joe~

Joe,

I have all that stuff. What size blank are you looking for? Wood choices are Balsa, obechi, koa, birch. If you don’t like what I have I can head you in the right direction for what you may want.

cp

Joe

CMP will set you up with what you need and point you to the right sources.

You aren’t going to find and local suppliers of balsa strips/sheets here though but lots of places to order from on the mainland.

CMP and Oneula, hahahah, you know I almost just PM’d the two of you instead of posting. Thank you for you replies! I know someone who works with wood a lot on the mainland so I know that I can get balsa there next time I visit Cali but I was curious if there was any merchant who carried the various veneers on da island. I have looked and asked but the typical response I get is = Home Depot or Lowes, I just wasnt sure if there was anywhere I was missing. I am sure you both know of a local vendor or two so I will just PM you. Again thank you both for responding!

Mahalo

Joe~