Question...

JR, Sorry about that. I just changed the “default view” to look like that. If you have cookies enabled, you (and and anyone else) can customize your personal view to suit your taste. Just click “Set Preferences” on the discussion forum nav bar and follow the instructions there. Hope that helps. Mike

thanks Mike, I’m just thinking a lot of new questions will be pushed down into oblivion under long threads like this one.

JR, That’s a good point. Let me see what I can do to balance the situation. Mike

Mike, Great site! I think very logically and organized. I really feel that my suggestion is monumental enough to deseve a Swaylocks t-shirt or perhaps even a Skil 100…ha ha ha. Here it is: We all know the basic parts of a surfboard correct? Well for those that dont have a section (page) which shows the parts of a surf board(shape and glassing) Then under your Discusion section break it down to catagories, ie, Rocker, blanks, fins, foli, tools etc. So when I want to ask a question on UV resin I go to glassing and scan with my eyes for UV resin. Have a section for shooting the breeze like…Hey did you hear about the swell at Swammies… Take care…I gotta get used to the new layout.

Mike, Great site! I think very logically and organized. I really feel that my suggestion is monumental enough to deseve a Swaylocks t-shirt or perhaps even a Skil 100…ha ha ha. Here it is: We all know the basic parts of a surfboard correct? Well for those that dont have a section (page) which shows the parts of a surf board(shape and glassing) Then under your Discusion section break it down to catagories, ie, Rocker, blanks, fins, foli, tools etc. So when I want to ask a question on UV resin I go to glassing and scan with my eyes for UV resin. Have a section for shooting the breeze like…Hey did you hear about the swell at Swammies… Take care…I gotta get used to the new layout.

Paul, you read my mind. board thumbs and T shirts with the old surfboard > logo (used to be at the top of the page). I think getting them made would > be easy but the S&H would be a pain to organize. I posed the question earlier about t-shirts to mike, I used to have a screenprinting business yrs ago and have leftover 4color, and was willing to make some shirts. All I need is the old logo emailed to me he never got back. Plus someone came up with a good saying to go long with the design I don’t know who it was, but if you remember please post it again or email to I will figure a price so that the profit goes to swaylocks and the price will include shippinp. thanks mark