Re: A Swaylocks improvement ?

How about having a GLOSSARY section in Swaylocks so newbies can better understand what`s being discussed???

How about having a GLOSSARY section in Swaylocks so newbies can better > understand what`s being discussed??? yeah!!! like even have certain topics that are diescussed kind of like you have the boards from different sizes. like have a link for just foiling a board and then another for just artwork, etc. etc. this might help out. whatcha think sway???

yeah!!! like even have certain topics that are diescussed kind of like you > have the boards from different sizes. like have a link for just foiling a > board and then another for just artwork, etc. etc. this might help out. > whatcha think sway??? Maybe even a spell check could be diescusseded … have fun

I kinda thought I took care of this functionality by building the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section in the resources section. It’s easy to add a record – such as “What is foil?” or “What are the different types of rails?” As more FAQs are added, I will proceed to organize them into categories such as FOIL and RAILS etc. Thing is…I was counting on you guys to be doing all the work!!! The power is at your finger tips. Build the resources. enjoy! Mike

I kinda thought I took care of this functionality by building the FAQ > (Frequently Asked Questions) section in the resources section. It’s easy > to add a record – such as “What is foil?” or “What are the > different types of rails?”>>> As more FAQs are added, I will proceed to organize them into categories > such as FOIL and RAILS etc.>>> Thing is…I was counting on you guys to be doing all the work!!! The > power is at your finger tips. Build the resources.>>> enjoy! Mike Hey thanks to Keith Melville who is quietly adding to the site.Check out the new shaping article…R.B.

Hey thanks to Keith Melville who is quietly adding to the site.Check out > the new shaping article…R.B. R.B.,thanks for noticing! I just figured that since the archives are sometimes hard for people to dig through, it would be helpful to save some of the more informative discussions in Q&A format. I may work on a glossary if others think it worthwhile. If the surf stays crummy, that is…