Re: Good Karma Model

This is a follow-up to an archived post regarding the “Good Karma” name that was used by Bing Surfboards and is currently being used by Joel Tudor Surfboards. In an e-mail conversation with Bing Copeland, he told me that their Karma model was last produced around 1972 or 1973. In regards to the rights and use of the Good Karma name, Bing said, “I think anyone could use the name but the logo we used is copy righted by me.” Around 3,000 Bing Good Karma models were built in the early 1970’s.

This is a follow-up to an archived post regarding the “Good > Karma” name that was used by Bing Surfboards and is currently being > used by Joel Tudor Surfboards.>>> In an e-mail conversation with Bing Copeland, he told me that their Karma > model was last produced around 1972 or 1973. In regards to the rights and > use of the Good Karma name, Bing said, “I think anyone could use the > name but the logo we used is copy righted by me.” Around 3,000 Bing > Good Karma models were built in the early 1970’s. I would love to get my hands on a Bing Karma if anyone has or knows the whereabouts of one–if not some great photos & measurements would do —I used to travel promo Bings with Kieth Paull and all his old designs now interest me greatly