Re: How to delete posts?

Thanks Keith. BUT- where`s the “edit” function icon? Delete HOW? Other message boards are a lot simpler!

while you’re writing a response. just above the preview and post tabs. it says: password. put your password in there. save password, hit the yes bullet. post. then when you look at you message in a thread type in password and hit delete. try it now…

The whole time I`ve been looking for a “delete” button in Swaylocks somewhere, it was on my friggin keyboard? Dooooooohhhhh!!! while you’re writing a response. just above the preview and post tabs. it says: password. put your password in there. save password, hit the yes bullet. post. then when you look at you message in a thread type in password and hit delete. try it now…

then when you look at you message in a thread type in password and hit delete. try it now… ok now I know where the “delete” button is! Ive looked at my last post. I clicked on "respond" but I cant find where to type in a password after its been posted? Computers are too complicated. Or probably I`m too simple! H E L P ! ! !

while you’re writing a response. just above the preview and post tabs. it says: password. put your password in there. save password, hit the yes bullet. post. then when you look at you message in a thread type in password and hit delete. try it now…

while you’re writing a response. just above the preview and post tabs. it says: password. put your password in there. save password, hit the yes bullet. post. then when you look at you message in a thread type in password and hit delete. try it now… If it doesn`t work this time I give up! This is a test. This is a test.

Test Test Test this is bogus this is bogus I am stupid I am dumb

martyuratest

thats real funny. right- ok give the guy a break. Me and plenty others are probably clueless too. The same unanswered questions. I didnt want to ask because of getting just this sort of lame advice.

Surfermag.com has a great new surfboard design forum thats easier to use than Swaylocks. Its cool. Check it out. http://forum.surfermag.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=4

Alright it really isn’t a dumb question. Here’s something I just noticed – if you have your preferences set to view a single message at a time, then at the bottom of each post is a box that says “delete message - enter password” (or something very close to that). Very easy. However, if your preferences are set so that you view the whole thread at once, that box does not appear (thus it’s not obvious how to delete a post or where to re-enter the password you put in the first time).

my bad, funny I’m looking at this wondering why you cant see it when it’s right under your message. I look at these one at a time not in guest book format cause I like how it used to be

Yes, Surfermag.com Forum is nice, Harbours forum is also easy. Just two good examples of sticking to the points of surfing and design, in an easy to read/use format. And ! NO politics this forum has become like bad AM radio.