Resin tint problem/question

I am getting ready to glass my PU board with a tinted poly resin.  When I was putting my futures fin boxes in some resin leaked out on to my tail, so I squeegied it off.  I taped off my boxes but I guess I put too much resin in the holes before pushing the boxes in and the resin got on the foam.  I squeegied it smooth and it is about the size of a dollar bill toward the middle of the board from my left thruster.

If I glass with a light blue resin tint, will that spot look bad? 

Is there a way to get that resin off without messing up my shape?  I tried sanding it but the foam around it sands much more then the resin covered spot.  Is acetone the way to go?, will that mess things up if I glass after wiping the foam with acetone?

I ask this because I have made the mistake before on another board of laying down my rice paper logo with clear resin under my fiberglass that I was resin tinting and the clear resin under a resin tinted fiberglass is noticeable. 

If that spot is gonna look bad I may just glass it clear and then next time do a better job taping off the tail when I do this again.

Thanks your help.

It will be noticeable.  The first color (or clear) to hit the foam is the one that wins.  What you could do is a clear cheater coat on the entire bottom so it all has some clear and then do a colored lam over that.  It won’t look the same as a regulat tinted or pigment over virgin foam, though.   Another thing you could do is expand the imperfection into a "design’ by running an abstract in clear.   For instance, maybe a spider web or starburst design in clear with the pigmented lam going over that - you get a tone on tone effect with the lam over the clear portions of the foam coming out in a lighter shade than the lam over the virgin foam.  Maybe do a couple different colors in either on the foam or in the lam.    That’s probably the option I would use.   .  

Agree w/GDaddy as he described it will most likely be very noticeable as you just changed the substrate in that area. Non-opaque color lams over boxes tend to look funky too. Recommend next time post lam install boxes with a clear patch over it