Resin Work *PIC*

Can anyone tell me what type of resin work this is called and how it is done? The coloring is both on the bottom and deck. And if anyone knows of other examples of were I can see more work like this that would be great. Thanks, Kyle

Can anyone tell me what type of resin work this is called and how it is > done? The coloring is both on the bottom and deck. And if anyone knows of > other examples of were I can see more work like this that would be great. > Thanks, Kyle Kyle, I am not sure if you displayed an acid splash. However, I think you will like to view the Cooperfish site. Magoo www.cooperfishsurfboards.com/

all you do is mix a batch of resin say a base layer of blue. In separate busckets mix other colors, like red and yellow. Take the red and yellow and just drop it into your base layer bucket of blue, do not mix. You must catalyze before you combine the colors. After you do combine the colors drop it down on the deck and glass the board as normal. Another way which would give a different effect is drop the different colors of resin directly on the board by themselves, then glass the board as normal.