reverse rocker on a 9'4-9'6" nose rider

I got lots of ideas, but the rocker has me a bit baffled, it will be my first Longboard shape.
Dims will be around 22-23 wide and 3 thick single fin log kinda thing.

As in total rocker for nose and tail.
Rocker at maybe 12 inches and 24 from nose and tail.??

Any thoughts or suggestions would be awesome.

I know someone will say buy the 9’10" blank and then turn it around and start shaping, but i just want a guide to work from?

I’ve heard about it, the tail rocker helps create lift when on the tip but also allows it to turn, and soft rounded rails help it suck to the avae when you’re on the nose?

Howdy, If i’m not wrong the tail rocker actually creates suction in the tail which creates lift in the nose. That is why some nose riders have a little extra kick in the tail. I have searched this topic and there are definitely some numbers on this subject in the archives. Hopefully you find what you are after! Good luck. For a 9’4 you could also use a 9’8 Y US Blanks.

And if you take the majority of the extra length off the nose of the blank, you might not even have to flip the blank around. It might get you close enough to your desired rocker measurements and you can shape in the rest! But there are many ways to skin that cat. Lets see some pics when you start working on it!

Sk8,
Are you getting a premade blank or making one from scratch?

I used:
3 in the nose
and 4 1/2 in tail (extra kick in last 18")
noserides and paddles like a beast
9’3 x 23 x 3
ohhhh ya downrail nose

If you MUST have a noserider (ugh!), you did choose how to get there. Well done.

Thrailkill, i think on the sunshine coast where we regularly have little to no swell in between periods of decent waves i think it will be a way to get some fun at times when i would normally stay dry, and i wanna take my dog surfing, she is new to the family as a 7 year old rescue dog.

Thanks to all the others for the inspiration I will keep you all posted.
ill have to do some searching on the archives for a while and set the course.

Down rail in the nose really?