Rice Paper - Large Format Printer

Does anyone know where I can buy a roll of the rice paper used in a large format inkjet printer? The printer prints on about 24" or so, and the paper comes in a roll. I just want to know where I can but it from or what the correct name for the paper is and I’ll look myself. Thanks for your help. Jack

You can get rice/logo paper at Foam E-Z. Here is an excerpt from the website and you can get there by following the link below. “Used to make custom Laminates! Cut logo paper into 8"x10.5” sheets and tape it on top of your printer paper. Run both sheets through your computer printer or color copier (print on the shiny side). Layout logo under fiberglass cloth and apply to shaped blank with resin. The logo paper turns clear while your logo shows through! (3’X 2’) 3 sheets/pack". http://www.foamez.com/cf/catalog.cfm?cat=3&subCat=28

Foam Ezs WAY overpriced try RicePaper.com anyone close to foam e-z should get thier rice paper from Art Supply Wharehouse on westminster blvd about 1/2 mile away its like 40% of what they charge http://ovellesurf.com

Ben Franklin craft stores in Hawaii carry some stuff that i’ve used. Not sure if other craft stores in other areas carry the same stuff. It’s 18 inches wide by 50 ft. roll. Its called Oriental Rice Paper for sumi, calligraphy, water color and sketching. the item # on the label is P-905 and made by Loew and Cornell out of Jersey. very good results with this stuff, just trim close to your printed graphics when using on dark colored boards, very slight milky color over the darker air brush jobs in the clear (white) part of the lam. Aloha 808 shapes

There are different types of rice paper. The specific one used for Lams is called Silky Heavy Paper - item P-92 - comes in 25"x37" sheets (or inquire about rolls). They are shipped, rolled up. From: Interwest Company 510 656-0716 I paid $19.80 for 15 sheets plus about $8. shipping and tax. 25-99 1.32 a sheet 100 - 250 1.18 sheet and so on up to 1300 sheets, 0.61 sheet. They are up near San Francisco. This is the paper specific for surfboard lams. Be aware there are all kinds of different rice papers. This kind, the silky heavy, paper becomes invisible with resin applied leaving only the ink showing. Cheers Birdie

i wouldnt really be to concerned about being THAT specific the shop near us stocks nearly 40 different types of rice papers ive used about 6 mased on availability and they have all worked great. never had a tint problem etc, if you can hold one in your hand lick your fingers and touch a corner, it will turn on your skin, youll be able to gauge if it will work for you, like i said its all relativeto where you are located. http://www.paradoxdistribution.com

ou can get rice/logo paper at Foam E-Z. Here is an extract from the site and you can arrive by taking after the connection beneath. “Used to make custom Laminates! Cut logo paper into 8"x10.5” sheets and tape it on top of your printer paper. Run both sheets through your PC printer or shading copier (print on the gleaming side). Format logo under fiberglass material and apply to molded clear with pitch. The logo paper turns clear while your logo appears on the other side! (3’X 2’) 3 sheets/pack".
best British