Rice paper logo question

I want to paint the back of a rice paper logo to make it opaque. Do I paint it before or after printing? What’s the best type of paint and how should I apply it? Thanks in advance…P.S. I,ve been out at Rodger “cleanlines” Brucker’s most of the week watching them flim the glassing video. It should be very informative providing the cameraman/producer doesn’t kill Brucker for having random thoughts all day!

tuna, paint the paper first, i used the liquitex or aquatex (can’t remember which) titanium white that comes in a little plastic bottle at michael’s or art supply stores. unthinned and applied with a sponge brush. hang it carefully to dry, you might want to gently iron it before taping it to a piece of regular printer paper and running it through the printer. rgds, ramon > I want to paint the back of a rice paper logo to make it opaque. Do I > paint it before or after printing? What’s the best type of paint and how > should I apply it? Thanks in advance…P.S. I,ve been out at Rodger > “cleanlines” Brucker’s most of the week watching them flim the > glassing video. It should be very informative providing the > cameraman/producer doesn’t kill Brucker for having random thoughts all > day!

I want to paint the back of a rice paper logo to make it opaque. Do I > paint it before or after printing? What’s the best type of paint and how > should I apply it? Thanks in advance…P.S. I,ve been out at Rodger > “cleanlines” Brucker’s most of the week watching them flim the > glassing video. It should be very informative providing the > cameraman/producer doesn’t kill Brucker for having random thoughts all > day! Tuna, could you please remind Mr. Rodger “cleanlines” Bruckner. That he promised to send me the two Skill 100 barrels, and the body, that we have spoken of, so long ago now… Please remind him that I said that I would be more than happy to forward a shipping box and all of the return postage. As well as a fair price for the parts. If he can’t find my contact info again. He can easily reach me through the info on my Web site www.surfenginez.com. Thanks, Steve Brom

sorry about the mixup Magic Man,I am on a friends computer but will be back online the first of the week.Yep…I lost your contact info,got busy,and just plain forgot.Will contact you next week.Its been a while since I checked out Swaylocks…lots of new folks on board.Good stuff…Aloha