Sander/ glasser needed

Dears,

we are looking for an experience sander and glasser for our factory in Tuscany Italy for 3-6 months working time EU visa or passport is rrquired to work in Italy. if i terested pm me . sonny

@user41 im base in portugal, have some experience. you can contact me on instagram matisse_leo_jean

If you need extra hands let me know. Will be looking to travel more and would love to pickup work on the way.

Dear James,

fantastic!

can you send me here your cv or some link to check your work? and maybe few lines with your intro

also do you have EU passport?

cheers

Sonny

via F. Filzi 19 int.4 - 57122 Livorno - ITALY

PHONE: +39 0586 015183
WHATSAPP: +39 0586 015183
WEB: www.twinsbros.net
IG: @twinsbros

Da noreply@forum.swaylocks.com
A sonny@twinsbros.net
Cc
Data Tue, 27 Feb 2024 05:32:48 +0000
Oggetto [SWAYLOCKS] [Industry Talk] Sander/ glasser needed

| Thefactory Basic Sponsor
February 27 |

• | - |

If you need extra hands let me know. Will be looking to travel more and would love to pickup work on the way.

I reached out via Instagram @thefactory.mfg would love to connect with you guys. Have roots in Italy with family in Erbè.

Hey James,

we saw your message.

Can we fix a quick call one of the next days to know each other and see if we find a way to collaborate together?

You can reach me here or on what up at +393331502486

(i am not in charge of our insta so willl be easier for me to communicate via email or whats up)

cheers

Sonny

via F. Filzi 19 int.4 - 57122 Livorno - ITALY

PHONE: +39 0586 015183
WHATSAPP: +39 0586 015183
WEB: www.twinsbros.net
IG: @twinsbros

Da noreply@forum.swaylocks.com
A sonny@twinsbros.net
Cc
Data Wed, 20 Mar 2024 23:09:53 +0000
Oggetto [SWAYLOCKS] [Industry Talk] Sander/ glasser needed

| Thefactory Underground Sponsor
March 20 |

• | - |

I reached out via Instagram @thefactory.mfg would love to connect with you guys. Have roots in Italy with family in Erbè.

Yeah let’s hop on a phone call this week, let me know when you’re available!

James Coleson
The Factory Manufacturing
593 South Birdneck Rd
Unit 103
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
804-822-1647

James,
Saw you were online this morning. Checked out your website and saw you do custom CNC.
Does your CNC machine use disk or router-bit type cutting?
Can your machine use STEP/STL files generated with Fusion360?

Our machine uses a carbide Bull Nose bit. Also I’d have to take a look at the file on my end. Have you had trouble importing into Aku or Shape3d?