Screwed! I Got Screwed I Tell You!

So i ordered a board about a 4 months ago from a local shaper. Ronnie Mellot. he was east coast surfing champ from 62-65. now hes a burn out shaper who doesnt care about anything. i didnt know this before i ordered the board. so now his landlord is kicking him out and his shop is getting demolished tommorow. i havent been able to get ahold of him for a week and he has my blank/money. so i got screwed.

So i ordered a board about a 4 months ago from a local shaper. Ronnie > Mellot. he was east coast surfing champ from 62-65. now hes a burn out > shaper who doesnt care about anything. i didnt know this before i ordered > the board. so now his landlord is kicking him out and his shop is getting > demolished tommorow. i havent been able to get ahold of him for a week and > he has my blank/money. so i got screwed. Sorry about that, I met up with Ronnie in '65 when I had first moved to the east coast, good surfer, but when he came to Florida in the early 80’s he was already smouldering and getting ready to crash and burn. From the work I saw from him at that time and the condition he was in, it’s doubtful you’d have gotten a competent shape anyway. He pawned Light Wave’s blanks, cut your losses and chalk it up to another semester of the school of hard knocks. We’ve all been there.

So i ordered a board about a 4 months ago from a local shaper. Ronnie > Mellot. he was east coast surfing champ from 62-65. now hes a burn out > shaper who doesnt care about anything. i didnt know this before i ordered > the board. so now his landlord is kicking him out and his shop is getting > demolished tommorow. i havent been able to get ahold of him for a week and > he has my blank/money. so i got screwed. Sounds like you just bought one of HIS boards, or maybe his planer. Not if he has guns, though.

So i ordered a board about a 4 months ago from a local shaper. Ronnie > Mellot. he was east coast surfing champ from 62-65. now hes a burn out > shaper who doesnt care about anything. i didnt know this before i ordered > the board. so now his landlord is kicking him out and his shop is getting > demolished tommorow. i havent been able to get ahold of him for a week and > he has my blank/money. so i got screwed. Dude that sucks you got hosed, I hate to hear it. You need to order a board through me, guaranteed to get it!!! http://www.bamboosurfboards.com.au/

You need to order a board through me, guaranteed to get it!!! …Easy fella…Let’s not push too hard… Paul

…Easy fella…Let’s not push too hard…>>> Paul Sorry Paul, didn’t mean to push too hard just stating the facts thats all.

Dude that sucks you got hosed, I hate to hear it. You need to order a > board through me, guaranteed to get it!!! So, where did all of this bamboo technology come from? I heard it was one of our patriots here in the states.

So, where did all of this bamboo technology come from? I heard it was one > of our patriots here in the states. A guy by the name of Shale Gordon thought of applying bamboo to surfboards, I believe he is from Ca, but back and forth to Aus. They are very unique boards, If you read about them I believe you will agree. I had to have one and try it out as soon as I read about them. http://www.bamboosurfboards.com.au/

A guy by the name of Shale Gordon thought of applying bamboo to > surfboards, I believe he is from Ca, but back and forth to Aus. They are > very unique boards, If you read about them I believe you will agree. I had > to have one and try it out as soon as I read about them. Shale Gordon set up , and knocked down the the guy who was an innovator in bamboo. It all ended in a bitter law suit. We wouldn’t touch those boards if you gave them away. Smoke and mirrors , don’t be fooled.

Shale Gordon set up , and knocked down the the guy who was an innovator in > bamboo. It all ended in a bitter law suit. We wouldn’t touch those boards > if you gave them away. Smoke and mirrors , don’t be fooled. I wasn’t aware of that and don’t know if that’s completely true or not. Did they go to court over it? Were you there in court with them? just curious, I would like to look that up. Either way they are nice boards.

Shale Gordon set up , and knocked down the the guy who was an innovator in > bamboo. It all ended in a bitter law suit. We wouldn’t touch those boards > if you gave them away. Smoke and mirrors , don’t be fooled. Ohh yea do you know name of the guy that was “set up and knocked down”?

Ohh yea do you know name of the guy that was “set up and knocked > down”? yes

yes well can you inform us?

well can you inform us? There is a gag order. I’d hate to screw the good guy

I saw this in the local Paper http://starbulletin.com/96/04/03/business/story1.html

There is a gag order. I’d hate to screw the good guy Where do you get your “facts” from or are they just heard it through the grapevine kinda thing? I am interested in researching this.

Where do you get your “facts” from or are they just heard it > through the grapevine kinda thing? I am interested in researching this. L.A. Federal court. . It was a very interesting case involving intellectual property. Ask your buddy Shale, he’ll give you the case #. Look it up. There was a long thread on Surfer Mag.

L.A. Federal court. . It was a very interesting case involving > intellectual property. Ask your buddy Shale, he’ll give you the case #. > Look it up. There was a long thread on Surfer Mag. I will look it up, what year did it take place?

Shale Gordon set up , and knocked down the the guy who was an innovator in > bamboo. It all ended in a bitter law suit. We wouldn’t touch those boards > if you gave them away. Smoke and mirrors , don’t be fooled. What I TOL you, Daniel. La Dee Da … remember? See ya… Oh, don’t forget to do your homework … have fun

What I TOL you, Daniel. La Dee Da … remember? See ya… Oh, don’t > forget to do your homework … have fun I think I remember, were you the one talking about smoking bongs?