section of firewire

hi there

this is the latest firewire construction section,for people want to examinate the construction,in other post i didnt see any pics,here we go.

In other words;  Another snapped Firewire.   EPS foam,  Thin deck and bottom lay-up, less material used in the rail.  Odd because the rail is supposed to be a "Parabolic Stringer" from which the board gains its strength, so why would one reduce the amount of material.  I saw an intended "cross-section of a Sunova" this weekend. It is obvious that there is a minimum with regard to the balsa parabolic stringer.

haaa’’ i left that constuction behind before they even started

when is someone going to learn about balsa???

Dip-$#T------Bert Burger's Sunova IS Balsa.  Down there in the middle of "No-Where" on S Island.  What the flock do you Know?  I or anyone else is supposed to take your shit seriously?  Ever seen the movie  "Back To The Future" ?  Get back Jo-Jo.

McC$nt

before firewire

[img_assist|nid=1050211|title=balsa|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=480][img_assist|nid=1041148|title=4wsf|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=480]

after firewire         well guess who is copying who

[img_assist|nid=1030119|title=composite dual density|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=480]

you have yet to see the future melon head.                                              Ahhhhhh’’

** oh and when you see bert  ask him does he remember the fat man  **

[img_assist|nid=1030122|title=composite dual density|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=480]

**BALSA C D D **

[img_assist|nid=1046430|title=innegra inlay|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=480]

INEGGRA   C D D

[img_assist|nid=1047866|title=pet|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=480]

**ROHACELL  C DD **

**DO YOU NEED ME TO GO ON? 

Hey huie, what sort of weights are the cdd when glassed? and whats innegra like to use and rohacell? was thinking of trying some innegra is it worth it?

on another note i received 4 blanks from midget they are 6'4 yellows, thought i would give them a go, only 70 bucks a blank too.

was thinking of running a veneer over the deck. these blanks are stringerless to btw. any thoughts/suggestions on lay ups?

Farkn nice surfboards!! 

Yeah, the "fat  man's" so far ahead of times he got over looked for shaper of the year honors. They do the same $3!t in   Thailand. 

Resorting to name calling?  Come on silly.  There must be some big innovation you can take credit for.  Expert on all things surfboard related that you are.

Huie, you are a true Classic! You get the most response from the members than anybody. You just love a good piss-up…don’t you? Cheers.

haaa’’ well he did call me a d###$it   is that how he said it?

Mcspineless c$%T

yeah I don’t think you need name calling Silly, his face would be red enough after the pictures of those boards…

well there is not point responding to a personal insult any other way. no point reasoning with it. :slight_smile:

booo