Shameless request -- not surfing related...

All Right Guys, Here is the deal: I have been pulled into joining the fight against Multiple Sclerosis and I am doing the MS 150. What is the MS 150 you ask? Well it is where this amatuer shaper/surfer is going to join up with about 1500 (REAL) cyclists for a sponsored ride from HB to San Diego. I will be the only guy wearing a FOAM EZ shirt, Quicksilver shorts, and Etnies shoes instead of some slick Lycra get-up, padded shorts and hard bottomed shoes! I also refuse to shave my arm and leg hair. I will bring up the rear of this stalwart crew and layover at Carlsbad Saturday night and continue to SD in the morning. Luau at Carlsbad Saturday evening for those of you in the area (hint,hint)… Anyway, I am looking for sponsors(read:cash, dough, moolah, clams, dinero, duckets, benjamins, etc…). Shameless ain’t it??? I am looking for anyone to stepup with any size donation. Send me an e-mail and I will send you the tax deductible information. Here is the website: http://www.nmssoc.org/events/bikeWhatis.asp Thanks for your time, Magoo Thank you Mike for allowing this to be posted. M

YOU POST YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS? GET THE PADDED SHORTS, WHY SUFFER NEEDLESSLY.

YOU POST YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS?>>> GET THE PADDED SHORTS, WHY SUFFER NEEDLESSLY. Thanks Sheldon, Magoo