shaper name ideas

hey,

ive shaped a boards , and ive never really thought about a shaper name, ive really been thinking about working with my local surf shop and i need to figure a name. my name is Colin Hansel. before on the board i made was Legit as in legitament sry for spelling. and now thinking about it sounds cheesy and nobody can pronounce it. any help for a up and coming hopeful? =)

How about Hansel & Gretel? You could have 2 little kids in a big stew pot, being cooked by a Witch?

Or maybe just Colon Surfboards…and have a picture of a big sphincter?

Maybe Hansels Colon…and show a kid…never mind.

work off your location – “Babylon”…that word just sounds cool.

really, man…say it…a hundred times…and see if just saying it doesn’t make you smile at least once.

Quote:

Or maybe just Colon Surfboards…and have a picture of a big sphincter?

Maybe Hansels Colon…and show a kid…never mind.

then there can be colon and bunger in babylon. good luck with the name

Holy shit…I didn’t even see that. Babylon…Baboon. Monkey Surf? East Coast Primates… Neandertal Surf design, Hot Monkey Sticks, …ok easy resinhead step away from the key board.

haha, all great tips and ideas. i just looked around searching wave tools, taken. but what about wave designs? i think its sounds pretty good. or hands designs. sounds like Hansel and the boards are hand made.? logo can be 2 hands. or hans - sounds like hands. lemme know

peace

that hansel is so hot right now

i think your logo name is IN the computer

hahahahahaahaha it took me a second to get that one. i get that Hansel is so hot right now alot. but never herd in the computer.

“Hanscrafted surfboards”?

babylon is cool, but hanscrafted is pretty bitchin’.perhaps the two together?? eg, ci santa barbara-hanscrafted babylon

This would be sweet…

http://www.cena.nl/