Share the stoke ! [photos]

" Irish ", a winter’s day …

… what a fun day !!

( I wish I had more shots left on the roll at the time…moral of story… always take PLENTY of film with me !]

" chip "

yea my dad has that “I can still out surf you any day” attitutde and hees in teh forties.

I remember being at san o when I was ilke… 6 with a pounding shorebreak, I don’t know how big it actually was, but my dad was just dive through it and I remember standing there, wiht like a double overhead shore break (this was when I was ike 3 ft tall still) and was like " you gotta be crazy, dive through that?!" I tried the first time, and my timing was off so I got pounded, second time was slightly better, I just got sucked under. I decided to not go out.

My [c1993] quiver …

l to r : still have, gone, sold, gone …

‘easy come, easy…’

"chip"

F.C.S. wood keels painted, pre-glassing…

Chip,

How often are the waves like how they are in your pics? They look a lot better than what were used to here on a daily basis.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Plonk…

If that Perth metro, I’ve been hiding under my rock too long… ripper pics!! I like to dream that I could do waves like those posted some justice…I’m still dreaming

Quote:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Plonk…

AH… the entertaining sound of Hicksy laughing his head off…

let’s see… sixty rolls of film , over 20 years, at one roll every good 1/2 hour surf before the seabreeze, killer white pointers, massive steroid empowered locals, and marine stingers move in = " how often does it get that good ? "

suffice it to say, I’ve missed surfing all of these days I’ve photographed… so you guys BETTER BE ENJOYING THESE PHOTOS, OR HICKSY WILL COME ROUND TO YOUR PLACE AND …WELL… IT WON’T BE PRETTY !!

[just joking ,okay, Mr . Moderator ? … "with the shouting, and the red pen, and the exploding head, and the glaaamin… glaaamin…

“… OH MY , OH MY ! There’s more trouble back at the lab… glaaamin…” ]

“aussies are not crazy…REAAAALLLLYYY !” “chip”