sharkcountry

for 50 years we lived in front of this spot first ones out last ones in.

surfed it when it was like this and when it was flat

never really learned to surf frontside for a long time. wasn’t any need when you had this every summer

used to be a well kept secret and used to be 10 times better before they built the reef runway and hurricane iwa

not anymore wuth million dollar oceanpointe homes fronting the break now

last sunday

https://www.facebook.com/joe.gaynor.357/videos/595528317132767/

I’d like to see this oneula. Do I really have to join facebood to do so?  Mike

Does anyone know how to extract a video posted on facebook and make it available

I just copied the video URL

might need to do something else

maybe my brother sharkbait knows how

That was the same swell that I surfed all weekend then I had to get 4 way Coronary Artery bypass. Surfed Friday, Saturday and Sunday with you. Same swell that T&C did the clip with Kekoa and the boyz.

Last weekend I got out after Joe and the gang went home and surfed with most of the ex-Pros from Ewa Beach. Makua Rothman and few of the NS boyz were also out there. Most of those guys weren’t born when the beach houses were there. Kekoa Bacalso, Joel Centio, Greg Apo, and all the others were holding court just inside the outer peak. George Ku came out for a while too.

Here’s the T&C video from 2013.

Here it is. I like that shot the guy dropping into the last double up. I think this swell had 3 double up sections you could make. Long paddle back out though,

Don’t ask how I got it. Took me years to learn these dirty little secrets.