SHINE...

Where do you get your glass? mail order or is there someone local I can get it from? thanks JR

Where do you get your glass? mail order or is there someone local I can > get it from? thanks>>> JR JR, If you are in Jax, try Surf Source in Mayport, they have everything you need in stock.

St. Aug, I think I remember it (glass) being a little pricey after the extra 20% and all they had was 20+ rolls. More than I need and can afford right now but I do buy my resin there. Speaking of which, I need gloss so i’ll probably be up there tomorrow. Hate it, they got the streets all F*d up there! JR

St. Aug, I think I remember it (glass) being a little pricey after the > extra 20% and all they had was 20+ rolls. More than I need and can afford > right now but I do buy my resin there. Speaking of which, I need gloss so > i’ll probably be up there tomorrow. Hate it, they got the streets all F*d > up there!>>> JR You may also want to check out www.fiberglasssupply.com. They are in Bengin WA. so you would have to pay shipping. But, minus the FL sales tax and the 20% – it is a competitive option. Thay will cut some cloths to length. For resin, your best bet is probably surfsource in Mayport. Shine http://users.leading.net/~shine

Does surfsource sell clark blanks? I’ve been driving down to Melbourne from Georgia.

i’ve got the surfsource catalog, and visited their website ‘surfsource.net’, and all i’ve seen are the styrofoam blanks. maybe if you talk to them, they can work out a distribution relationship with clark (if they feel the demand is there). and i thought i had a long drive to get blanks…