Shipping a Board Overseas?

I have a board for sale on a popular website and there’s a buyer in Europe who’s interested. What’s the best option to ship from east coast USA to Europe? It is a shortboard.
The buyer is willing to pay shipping charges but I suspect it will be expensive.

Honestly you might inquire of Brian at Greenlight or ask Fox down at Surf Source. Either one of them might have a best case scenario or send you in the right direction. Out here Nigel(Brad) at FoamEZ has. A line on it. I was told recently that DHL handles a lot of shipping for Overseas US Postal etc. I was inquiring about shipping a couple of kids bicycles to NZ at a UPS store and they referred me to a DHL terminal nearby. So I am going to ship them direct thru DHL.

Try contacting dolly mancarella.

I don’t have any contact for her beyond her Instagram handle but she does ship a lot of very nice boards.

I believe she ships stuff for Jim Phillips so maybe he may chime in.

Thanks WA. I found a surf shop with Delta “Known Sipper” status and they have kindly agreed to help.

All the best

BTW, I contacted FEDEX and it would have been $1200. Delta without know shipper status would not ship, and a local freight forwarding service wanted $900. I could have bought a ticket and hand carried for that price. I was fortunate to find a willing surf shop.

All the best

Dolly mancarella is super nice and the BEST shipping boards.

Im from Europe and been trying different options until I start work with ver. In couple weeks she Will send me couple new boards from Mandala and Furrow.
Give Dolly a call and see what she can work out for you.
Dolly Mancarella - ダリ 万彼等
Cell: 619-818-5660
Send me a pm if you want her email

Unless you are an established shipper that has passed a TSA background check the chances of trying to get it aboard a plane is somewhere between slim and nil.
Dolly will cut customs docs and have it packed by a certified shipper, also duty to who ever has their hand out

Ms. Dolly Mancarella
619 818 5660
“The shipping Chick”

I would also give Dolly a call. She has done an excellent job on getting a couple of boards to me. From Hawaii and California.
I did talk to her about getting some boards down to Costa Rica but deal did not come together. If my Friends down there change minds she will do the shipping.

I talked to Dolly last night. She replied to my email within hours. Really nice, and helpful. Thanks for giving me her contact info and the recommendation, Jim, Wideawake, Artz, and Dennis who sent me a PM.