Show us your fabric inlays

Think this one was 3 years ago

thats so rad!!!

Cool  deck patch!

Here’s a 5’7" “duo” inspired board with fabric obtained from Walmart! Still need to add a pinline…

Fancy meeting you here! Haha I hadn’t seen this one on Instagram, nice job! 

Cool board!

These are a few I did awhile back. 10’7" Quad SUP “enigma”. 10’7" longboard “TT Turtle”. and 10’ longboard “Samurai”

Always love to cloth inlay look. It’s all about the search for fabric. Here’s a few of mine. 

A couple of mine. The bottom fish is a tropical fish pattern I found. 

5’9" simmons with Indo Batik.

Nice! +1

Ain’t that the truth.

Seems like all the fabric stores I go to only ever seem to have pretty dowdy looking stuff. It feels like the fashion/clothes making businesses have got a deal with the fabric manufacturers to get first pick on any fabrics produced, an exclusive deal on whatever they pick, and they pick all the coolest ones, so that only the dullest and least interesting patterns get to filter through to where the fabric stores finally get a chance at buying them.

You’ve done well with the ones you’ve got in the above pic’s. Particularly like the way you’ve used them. +1 :slight_smile:

Well done! +1 :slight_smile:

“Enigma” looks good, and that “Samurai” pattern is epic! Does “TT” stand for twin-tip (i.e. diamond nose and tail) on the “TT Turtle”? +1 :slight_smile:

That’s a beauty. +1 :slight_smile:

'Onya uncled! +1 :slight_smile:

I get most of my fabrics on-line. You can search for hours just cruzing fabrics. 

I like this site called Spoonflower. It’s a bit pricy but yards come in 42" widths so you can basically get two boards worth of cloth per yard. 

Use the search bar to find just about anything cool on this site. Searches like Cannabis or Psycodelic will get you great results.

Eyeballs - http://www.spoonflower.com/shop?available=For+Sale&category=&featured_tag=&image=fabric&pattern=&shop=&sort=bestselling&t=eyeballs&tag=&view=designs

Great site to search for cool cloth.

Good luck searching,

Bill

:slight_smile: Thanks Bill! +1 again!!

Bill, great site for cloth.  thansks.  or thanks if you are into correct spelling.  Look up fish/syncronized.  love that.  ordering some.

all the best

Awsome. Cant wait to see what you create.

Bill