side bite toe in....

I am currently shaping a board (9’6") for an acquaintance, and during our last discussion he asked me if I could set the side bites with NO toe in… That question kinda caught me by surprise and threw me for a loop, and the only logical answer I could give him, at that time, was that the board would go really well in a straight line and would have one hell of a time making any type of turn. What else could I tell this guy other than it can go straight really well ??

P.S. Please don’t laugh too hard when giving your reply, and yes I did search the archives and nothing turned up pertaining to the question I had.

Thanx …

Do it and let him find out for himself.Herb

Howzit shaka, You should install the edge fin system on the board. You can change the toe in form none to what ever. Get in touch with Clyde and order a set from him. this way when your friend finds out that no toe in doesn’t work he can just chage the angle to make it right. Aloha,Kokua

Quote:

Howzit shaka, You should install the edge fin system on the board. You can change the toe in form none to what ever. Get in touch with Clyde and order a set from him. this way when your friend finds out that no toe in doesn’t work he can just chage the angle to make it right. Aloha,Kokua

Eh Kokua,

Do you happen to have some contact info for these folks ??

Thanx, Skip …

Edge Fin Systems

Clyde Rodgers

808 651 1459

Howzit shaka, You can PM Clyde since he is a registered member of Swaylocks.Aloha,Kokua

Quote:

Howzit shaka, You can PM Clyde since he is a registered member of Swaylocks.Aloha,Kokua

Do you know what his handle is ???

Howzit shaka, Go to clydes web site www.edgefins.kauaistyle.com to get in touch with him.Aloha,Kokua