single fin question

Picking up a new 6" 3" single fin egg this week in the Huntington area. I would like to pick up a fin for it as well while I’m down there. Maybe try one of those true ames flex fins 8"? or 8.5? or any other type of flex fin on it. Where would I find the best selection of flex single fins in LA or orange county I don’t want to drive and further south then HB. thanks

Picking up a new 6" 3" single fin egg this week in the > Huntington area. I would like to pick up a fin for it as well while I’m > down there. Maybe try one of those true ames flex fins 8"? or 8.5? or > any other type of flex fin on it. Where would I find the best selection of > flex single fins in LA or orange county I don’t want to drive and further > south then HB. thanks …You could try Kanvas by Katin shop or Bruce jones both are in Sunset beach just north of H.B. ALSO there’s Harbour surfshop,and Inflight in Sealbeach Just north of Sunset.Herb.

Smokin Resin, I have an 8" True Ames flex fin if you’re interested. I was told that the Norm-flex was designed for single-fin eggs and shortboards. It would be great to see a picture of your board!