Site Security Warnings

Anybody else getting site security warnings when they visit this site? Either it has baan marked as a source of viruses or there is a security certificate out of date or something. Getting it on both home and office computers.

yeah here too. happened 2 days ago. i waited until now to override my security just to check and see if i got in.
expired certificate it says…(firefox)

ME TOO ! It’s very concerning.

Same here - I can’t even access the site from my computer, on my cell phone I get this, then I have to proceed at my own risk.

I as well.

I’m good. I have other problems though.

The sites SSL certificate expired when it wasn’t renewed in time. The sites owner pays a service to renew it and then the warnings go away.
https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl-information-center/what-is-an-ssl-certificate/

wow talk about monopoly, these companys own THE internet…prices for certificates start at 10k and run all the way up to 1.5 million…?
man we should have gone to internet school or something, we would be rich…question is the safety…

Get a free replacement from letsencrypt.org

ATOMIZE!!! You are alive!!!

For three days none of the browsers would let me in on my PC .
Have to say,
I was Jonesin’ for Sway’s !

It wasn’t as bad as it seemed.
The certificates expire after a while and browsers will block your access when that happens (unless if you add an exception).

These let’s encrypt certificates are free of charge, but you have to renew them every 3 months.
It’s unfortunate the swaylocks certificates aren’t auto renewed, there are tools for making the process automatic, it’s all free of charge!

No problems here.

Someone fixed the problem.