SIX PAGES OF SPAM-------W T F !

To me, the argument about swaylocks vs erbb (the surfermag.com forum http://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php) is apples to oranges. Yeah, we’re the nerds, because a forum frequented by guys who build their own boards or want to discuss homebuilts and design from a builder’s perspective is clearly gonna be more primitive than a mainstream consumer site for the glossy surf mag. Kinda like saying Al Merrick’s production process blows my backyard process away. Uh… yeah… but guess which one I still prefer to get my boards from? Surfermag.com is a mainstream surf media website, Swaylocks is not.

By the way, a few guys over there seem to know us pretty well, and their occasional comments can be pretty funny at times…

Regarding the spam, I hear your complaints, and am taking some steps to help alleviate the problem. Like I said, none of us moderators have any control of the sign-in process, member-screening, captcha, etc etc. But there are things I personally can do, and I will have an announcement soon.

Goddamn spam!