SKIL 100 PLANER DATABASE

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eQTh1BmOD6XSO_aF4b9CeYdPPtepzPcNFpEfqbE2Fqg/edit?usp=sharing

Started this Database to start building on to help tie together and reference serial#s types and dates. If you don’t see your serial# on here then send a picture of the badge along with a full shot.  Also if you know anything about the original purchace or any paperwork. I’ll get this into a better web configuration as soon as i figure that out.

Thanks

Linky no work.

Corrected and cleaned

Gene—-  I got to tell you that I appreciate greatly the effort that you( and Pete) have put into choronicalling these planers.  Most of the time I just pick them up and use them without giving their history and age any real thought.  I have sold two or three that were probably older than that 5.5.  When you start thinking that a tool you are using today may be fifty years old plus, the thought is awe inspiring.  Lowel

Me too. What McDing said. I get great satisfaction using an American made tool that is older than me. I’ll be 61 next month. Very cool. Mike