Skil 100 planer parts

Would anyone know where I could obtain a belt sprocked for the cuttethead for the skil 100 planer and where do some of the fellow shapers who use skils get parts for their planner. I’ve had mine for many many years and now its time for some overhauling. Any ideas or thoughts…Aloha

Roger: Your going to get something closer to home than this I’m sure but if not. Go to Ebay and do a Seller Search for “sarahsdad”, you should be able to find some outlet to email him. He’s fairly active in there on parts and rebuilds. TS.>>> Would anyone know where I could obtain a belt sprocked for the cuttethead > for the skil 100 planer and where do some of the fellow shapers who use > skils get parts for their planner. I’ve had mine for many many years and > now its time for some overhauling. Any ideas or thoughts…Aloha

Would anyone know where I could obtain a belt sprocked for the cuttethead > for the skil 100 planer and where do some of the fellow shapers who use > skils get parts for their planner. I’ve had mine for many many years and > now its time for some overhauling. Any ideas or thoughts…Aloha If your in Orange County: SHERMAN CQ Tool Repair 949-646-7664 They have a lot of experience with the Skil 100’s

I was given a skil 100 planer a number of years ago but it never had the front piece of the shoe or the deflector. Is there anywhere I can get these or does anyone have an old one that doesn’t work for parts?

Pete Casica, of Casica Engineering, is the go to guy for all things Skil 100.     He checks in frequently.     He is without peer.