SKIL parts (I'm DESPERATE)

does anybody out there have a extra set of the washers that sit on either side of the drive belt pulley (@ the motor) that keep the belt on the pulley and tracking true. the inner one on my machine is screwed up from the previous owner prying off the pulley with who knows what and the washer is bent up all around the edge, thus eating up my drive belt at an alarming rate (i’ve only got two spares) i’ve flattened the washer as best i can. the local and regional skil repair centers just laughed. anybody? PLEASE jim dunlop

Jim, I’m gonna be in Jax this weekend and if you are gonna be at your shop I’ll stop in and take a look. My neighbor has a full machine shop…we could always make one! Maybe you would give me some advice on fin placemnt in exchange? Todd O

Jim,>>> I’m gonna be in Jax this weekend and if you are gonna be at your shop I’ll > stop in and take a look. My neighbor has a full machine shop…we could > always make one! Maybe you would give me some advice on fin placemnt in > exchange? Todd O todd o, i’ll be there a little on sat. morning but plan on going to central fl. to visit relatives and surf the rest of the weekend. i’d gladly give you fin placement numbers with or without help on my planer. thanks. jim

jIM, iF I MISS YOU SATURDAY, I’LL BE IN TOUCH. MY EMAIL IS THANKS TODD OSBORNE