skip fry fish

Does anyone know where I can buy keel fins for a skip frye type twinnie?

Does anyone know where I can buy keel fins for a skip frye type twinnie? Maybe. I’m looking into having some made. E-mail me and I’ll send you a picture of the one’s I have.

Maybe. I’m looking into having some made. E-mail me and I’ll send you a > picture of the one’s I have. Go to Rich Pavel’s Green Room surf shop in Ocean Beach and buy a set of Larry Gephart’s beautiful 2X foiled marine ply keels. Several templetes available. They work unreal.

Go to Rich Pavel’s Green Room surf shop in Ocean Beach and buy a set of > Larry Gephart’s beautiful 2X foiled marine ply keels. Several templetes > available. They work unreal. Tell me more, I’m out of the loop up here in Santa Barbara. Rich Pavel’s got the old Green Room shop now? That’s very cool. I got a couple of quad-fin fish kneeboards from him in about '95, under the Choice logo. Those boards were spectacular, I’ve still got one that’s in great shape.

Tell me more, I’m out of the loop up here in Santa Barbara. Rich Pavel’s > got the old Green Room shop now? That’s very cool. I got a couple of > quad-fin fish kneeboards from him in about '95, under the Choice logo. > Those boards were spectacular, I’ve still got one that’s in great shape. Rich is still making them. (619) 226 1311