Skip Frye / Cojo / Ranch poster

I’m looking for a poster of this:

I thought I remember seeing a painting of this picture a while back advertised in some magazine (around 10 years ago?). I love this picture and would love to get a poster of it. This example is from an ebay listing selling this trading card.

Thanks,

Jim

I bought one on e-bay about two years ago. I’m going to take it down to see if he’ll write something sentimental on it, so when he’s gone, I can remember surfing with him at the cliffs and the point, and san-o doing go behinds and returing smiles and laughs. He’s a great man, and a great stylist… definitely one of my heros.

Dave

http://www.gravettart.com/details.php?pID=1

You found it! Thanks for the link. Not sure if I can afford it but I’ll check it out.

Jim

I did some framing for a couple of Glen’s shows when he lived here years ago. He gave me one signed by himself and skip. They’re litho prints I think.

I contacted Glen and unfortunately $500 is a little too steep for me. Gotta save that kind of money for more important things…like surfboards.

I remember some surfing mag was selling posters of that pic a few years ago and not too expensive. I would like just a regular poster print.

Thanks,

Jim