Slinky hose in Oz.

Does anyone have info on the availability of the slinky hose that is attached to your planer and who may stock it in Australia. Did read that it was a medical hose of some description. Also looking for an auto-switch that starts the vac when you use your planer.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Mooneemick

I don’t know where to go for a switch in Oz but in America they are about $20 at the local Sears in the tool section. Might be able to order one online at sears.com???

i was told pool shops were the go

Try Carbatec.

I’m so glad we’ve got a store over here in NZ, it rules!

So i’m assuming the aussie stores will be even better stocked.

I’ve bought vacuum cleaner replacement hoses from them, i’m sure you could modify that if they don’t have the real thing.

They always seem pretty keen to track things down as well

Kit

Hey Mahana

Yeah thought about ordering one but we have different plugs in Oz and we have 240v power so might have issues there. Thanks for the suggestions if I find one I’ll let all know.

Cheers

Mooneemick

Hey Silly

I’ll give Clark Rubber a try. I’ve seen some light weight pool vac hose at Bunnings.

Cheers

Mooneemick

Hey KKSurf

We have Carbatec in Oz. Enjoying the Queen’s Birthday long weekend ( who said monarchies are useless ) do you get a holiday in NZ ? I’ll try them on Tuesday.

Cheers

Mooneemick

Hey Mahana

Just checked out your avatar, my vote for best avatar so far.

Start em young !

Cheers

Mooneemick

Mooneemick- Thanks, I wish I could say that I started that young. That is my nephew Cole (Ninth Island’s son). A legend in his own mind, he once told Ken Bradshaw that he’s a big wave surfer (at 3 years old).