Snapped longboard... re-shape to "mini Simmons"

Hi Ben, I have long center boxes. For the proboxes, do you have inserts? What degrees would you like. I have 4, 6 and 8. I could send a set of 3 inserts for each plug. I’ve been using these up again, but think I I can send you 2 boxes.
Do you need glass? I have a lot of a heavier glass about 8 oz, not sure if I sent some to you with the last batch of stuff. You’d need to wet out both sides to saturate it good. I have some 4 oz surfboard glass too. I’ll send enough for a 6’ long board.
PM your address. I’ll try to get this sent ASAP.
For your board, I’ve been riding a short board with a wide round nose, and wide rounded off square tail, like an MP stubby. I make the end of the board about the length of my foot. I’m planning on making another one but pull in the nose. I made the board as a thruster and I’m using FCS H2 fins. I don’t know if it’s the fins or not, but the board flies, and being only 6’4" I can it to turn on a dime. I just added a set of boxes to a Griffin style hovercraft (Griffin’s board and my board pictured here) I made to make it a thruster setup and hope to see how well they work in that board.

Hi Harry !!

I just pm’ed you my contact details …

Thanks SOOOO much , mate !!

It’s been well over SIX (?!) YEARS , since I last made a board , so it’s time to create , again , yewwwww !!!

Cheers !

Ben Chipper. (“Fins”) :slight_smile:

Just saw this reply , I replied on p.2 that yes I would LOVE whatever you want to send.

4 oz cloth would be GREAT, cheers mate !

6’ - 6’2 " x 21 " x 2 3/4" ish will probably be the finished dimensions.

I 'pm’ed you my contact details…

Cheers, Harry !

Ben Chipper (‘fins’)

… chipper ben on Instagram and Facebook … as well as ben chipper on Facebook ( yep , TWO Facebook accounts…)

Blog address below…

I like this shape , that I saw on Instagram today , speaking of m.p. stubby-like boards.
The widowmaker Neal Purchase Jnr- type fin setup looks good to me , but yeah , I would still like quad fin option too, when not using the single fin.

Be nice to do a kinda bonzer mini-runner widowmaker setup too , as I did in the past , with my ‘prawn’ board , during my former “chipfish61” and “chipfins61” days here at swaylock’s…

… A couple more…

That black thing… OMG.

So , a YEAR on from when I rescued the board… Going to pull in the tail , put in a single fin box , two side plugs…
Possibly the same spray as my “prawn” had . Or , an orange tint.

More photos to come , once the glass is stripped off , and the reshape starts !
Cheers !
Ben Chipper , Sydney’s northern beaches :slight_smile:

Way to keep the your nose to the grindstone, hah! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Ben. Great to see you still at it. Cheers.

Cheers mate !

Merry Christmas to you , too !!

If you check my Instagram

chipperben

you will see what ELSE I’ve been doing ?!

Cheers !

Ben Chipper